This is the all new Licensed Scale Shock to hit the market. Licensed from ARB 4x4 Accessories. These new shocks feature a complete new design from the ground up and are built and ready to handle the rocks. Your scale build will never be the same once you bolt up a set of these awesome looking shocks. Available only from RC4WD and our Dealers.
- Machined Billet Aluminum
- Old Man Emu Detailing
- All New Internal Design
- Internal Spring Design
- Hole to Hole (Compressed): 2.18in / 55.5mm
- Hole to Hole (Uncompressed): 2.75in / 70mm
- Overall Length: 3.1in / 80mm
- Travel Length: 0.51in / 13mm
- Shock body OD: 0.39in / 10mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.137in / 3.48mm
- Each Weight: 0.38oz / 11g
Different Shocks boots shown installed on 70mm ARB shock for example (Not Included)
- 2x RC4WD 70mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shocks by ARB
- Internal Springs for ARB 70mm Shocks (Z-S1177)
- RC4WD 80mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0036)
- RC4WD 90mm Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock by ARB (Z-D0038)
- Rebuild Kit for Scale King, ARB & Superlift Shocks (Z-S0788)
- For Black Rubber Boot Z-S0891
- For Blue Rubber Boot Z-S0961
- For Yellow Rubber Boot Z-S0962
- For Red Rubber Boot Z-S0948
- Use blue (medium) thread lock to the bottom shock shaft rod end before installing onto your vehicle to help keep it in place.
ARB is a registered trademark of the ARB company. The ARB logo is property of ARB and used under license to RC4WD.